All your payments within Dragon Hill Spa are made electronically without cash using your locker key. Your payments will be settled on your way out.
Dragon Hill Spa Male key
This key allows male customers to get access to male shoes rack and locker and make payment for food & beverage and using ancillary facilities, including borrowing, riding and playing games. Your payments will be settled on your way out.
Dragon Hill Spa female key
This key allows female customers to get access to female shoes rack and locker and make payment for food & beverage and using ancillary facilities, including borrowing and playing games. Your payments will be settled on your way out.
Where to buy ticket to Dragon Hill Spa
Our ticket office is on the ground floor. Use the electronic key to get access to Dragon Hill Spa.
Dragon Hill Spa key
Our access key allows our customers to get access to male shoes rack and locker and make payment for food & beverage and using ancillary facilities, including borrowing, riding and playing games. Your payments will be settled on your way out.
Facilities of Dragon Hill Spa
Food & beverage, rides, and spas within Dragon Hill Spa
Fine for lost key
We charge 30,000 won (key manufacturing cost) for a lost key. Take extra precautions not to lose your key.
Storage of valuables
Leave your valuables in snack bar located near sauna (male and female). We are not held responsible for any loss or damage of your personal belongings kept to yourself.
- Day time customers: Free parking up to 5 hours (Day time period 5:00AM-8:00PM)
- Night time customers: Free parking until 10:00AM the following morning (extra charge time zone: 8:00PM – 5:00AM)
- Visitors after 5:00PM will be charged day admission fee but must pay 500 won per 10 minutes for car park in five hours of staying.
- Make sure to get a stamp on your parking ticket at the front information desk.
- Basic duration of staying in Dragon Hill Spa is 12 hours.
- Extended stay in excess of the basic duration will incur extra charge of 1,000 won per hour.
- Admission for child will be applied to those who were born no earlier than January 1, 2009.
- Teenagers under the age of 19 will not be admitted during the period between 10:00AM and 5:00AM unless they are accompanied by their legal guardian in accordance with Article 11, Paragraph 1 and 2 of the Public Health Control Act.
- Teenagers under the age of 19 will be admitted during the period between 10:00AM and 5:00AM if they are accompanied by their parent or person with parental rights or if they obtain and bring the statement of consent for admission.
- Those who were born no later than January 1, 1996 will be admitted as of year 2012.
- Please state your intent to receive cash receipt and present discount coupons, if any, prior to proceeding with payment.
- We can neither issue cash receipt nor apply discount coupons upon completion of payment.
- Children at the age of five or older or with height of 90cm or taller are prohibited from entering saunas designated for the opposite sex.
- Make sure to safeguard your mobile phone(smart phone), sleep tower and key from possible loss or damage.
- We shall not be held responsible for loss or damage of personal belongings.
- Note that anti-theft pack for smart phone is available for sales or rent at a snack bar.
You will be banned from entering or forced to leave if you engage in any of the followings. Bringing food items is banned and violators will be forced to leave.
- A drunk is not admitted.
- Those who engage in bad behaviors will be forced to leave.
- The elderly and pregnant women should enter the premise at their own discretion.
- Take plenty of fluid.
- Immediately stop hot spa if you feel sick or turn pale or feel the pain on your foot.
- Do not engage in any muscular exercise while in sauna.