Red clay pine tree sauna (Female only)
Take full advantage of vigor generated by natural red clay that has matured by gaining bright sunshine from the east!
You are going to be reborn as the goddess of nature!
Get far-infrared radiation better known as the light of life directly on your skin in our female-exclusive red clay pine tree sauna built in accordance with tradition and wisdom of our ancestors and you will feel the amazing healing effect.
Our female ancestors who burned firewood for cooking and heating are known to have had no female disorders due to medicinal effect of red clay and ignited yellow earth.
The far-infrared radiation in red clay sauna emitted from red clay that is heated for as many as four hours by burning pine tree firewood is penetrated deep into the epidermis layer of your skin to promote skin blood circulation, relieving pains with cell massage effect as well as stress and chronic fatigue that may cause various modern day diseases.
In addition, the red clay pine tree sauna provides excellent detoxification through microscopic fungi, adding elasticity to your skin and preventing obesity and major modern day diseases.
- A proper control of far-infrared radiation is effective in treating a variety of diseases, including children’s asthma, neuralgia, eczema, prostatism, cancer pains, chronic hepatitis, high blood pressure, diabetes and extravasated blood.
- Promotes metabolism, enhances resistance against environmental hormones and detoxifies you body.
- Serves as a body cleaner by decomposing wastes within the colon.
- Discharges body wastes, excessive water and salt and subcutaneous fat and promotes calorie consumption, stimulates sebaceous glands deep in the skin and discharges wastes in subcutaneous layer by controlling weight, and eliminates sebum to make your skin soft and vibrant.
- Relieves fatigue of mind and body, revitalizes your body, kills germs, reduces stress, and treats various diseases, including backache, arthritis and chronic adult diseases
- Enjoy sauna after taking a bath.
- It is desirable to use a sauna for less than two hours a day with 10 to 20 minute of steam sauna and 10 minute break.