For men who are tired of hectic life of modern days
Upon entering Dragon Hill Spa and taking a bath in any of our bathtubs, you will feel comfortable as if you were at home. Refresh and reinvigorate your body and soul while you are here. Your health and wellness will be upgraded on your way out.
Human blood vessels are similar to seawater in terms of constitution and amniotic fluid that fosters a fetus also has same ingredients as seawater. The sea is the blood of Mother Earth and the seawater is the origin of life in this respect.
Minerals contained in coastal seawater are nearly identical to those contained in our blood vessels and activate hemoglobin, which make them highly effective in treating a variety of diseases and disorders, including arteriosclerosis, diabetes, arthralgia, backache, cold constitution, skin병, women’s diseases, athlete’s foot, and eczema. Unlike other mineral waters, seawater is also rich in magnesium, bromine, iodine, ion etc., which are critical in treating nervous disease, autonomic nervous balance disorders and cardiovascular disorders.
- Removes bodily waste and flab by rubbing bulged area intensively
- Highly effective in removing flab by rubbing the bulged area against the current
- Seawater features higher osmotic pressure than other mineral waters 20 atm when salt content is 30%, which makes bodily fluid flow toward seawater, reducing inflammatory swelling.
- The buoyancy of seawater 30g per unit cultivates your overall body, especially chest and abdomen muscles and greatly helps with rehabilitation for those who suffer aftereffects of bone joint diseases.
How to use
- Restrict the time of each bathing session to five minutes, followed by 10 minute break before you go back into the bath (repeat the process three times)
- People complain of having less skin dirt in seawater but that’s because fat and skin dirt out of your body are dissolved by seawater.
- Do not use soap, shampoo, rinse, tonic water, liquid mousse and hair conditioner on your hair and body when taking a sea bath as they inhibits skin from becoming elastic and soft by blocking skin pores.
- Lower-body bathing soaks the lower part of your body below solar plexus in bath at temperature of 37 to 39℃, slightly higher than body temperature
- It is helpful for those with high blood pressure patients with excessive heat on their body or heart disease patients with excessive heat on their heart.
- Effective in protecting bronchial tubes by relieving asthma.
- Relieves slight stomachache, looses intestinal muscles and treats bladder infection and prostatitis.
- Promote blood circulation, enhances resistance against bacteria, and properly treats women’s diseases such as menstrual irregularity, menstrual pain, cold constitution etc.
- Effective in losing weight by contracting blood vessels
- Promote metabolism and relives fatigue.
- It is recommended to have a 20-minute session, once every two to three days
This is an oriental medicinal bath full of nutritious oriental herbal medicines beneficial to your physical health throughout four seasons.
We pore extracts of 10 or more highly selective herbal medicines, including licorice, fennel, cinnamon, ginger, herbaceous perennial, dried orange peel, acorus, mugwort, ginseng based on the prescription of a renowned oriental medical doctor in the invigoration bath and have them penetrate into the body of our customers to activate cells, promote blood circulation and metabolism, recover from fatigue, reduce stress, improve skin elasticity and to revitalize your health.
In addition, several herbal medicines provide males with particularly benefits, including strengthening tendons and bones, reinforcing sexual capacity by stimulating vital body spots, and enhancing mental and physical capacities by cleaning blood.
- Effective in treating neuralgia, arthritis, shoulder discomfort, frostbite, and eczema
- Effective in treating prostatic disease, women’s diseases, and particularly hemorrhoids as well as odor removal
- Slows down the aging process and enhances sexuality
- Thickens urine and greatly reinforces sexual capacity
How to use
- Use the bath three to five minutes depending on your physical capacity after bath
- Do not take a shower or plunge into another bath after using this bath.
- Do not wipe your body with a towel after bath and air-dry your body so that herbal medicines penetrate into your body.
- You may experience a feeling of stinging or burning on your skin but this is the process of your microvessels and genital organ being healed. Therefore, there is no need to worry about it.
- Repeat the process of shower->sauna-> hot bath-> invigoration bath(5-10 minutes)-> take a red on jade bed (3 minutes)-> shower about three times to maximize efficacy.
Taking a cold bath following a hot bath contracts arteriovenous and lymphatic vessels to promote blood circulation, enhances skin resistance and to revitalize your mind and body.
The hi-power jet of the Esthe Bath injects concentrative water pressure to blood circulation, activate subcutaneous tissues to the fullest and to help lose weight by facilitating decomposition of fat on desired parts of your body. In addition, cold bath gives a feel of tense to your sagged skin from hot bath to improve skin elasticity and restores your original bodyline. It also promotes metabolism to relieve fatigue and reduce stress.
- Effective in controlling body temperature, improving physical constitution, promoting metabolism and revitalizing your mind and body
- Helps lose weight thanks to massage activated by water pressure
How to use
- Do not plunge into cold bath immediately after hot bath. Your body needs time for adjustment.
- Make sure to take a shower and remove sweat before you take a bath.
This is an event bath customized to individual needs of customers with an aim to maintain optimal bio-rhythm and nutrition in accordance with change of four seasons.
This seasonal bath uniquely provided by Dragon Hill Spa features extract of medicinal herbs in the bath to relieve your fatigue and stress. This is highly effective in restoring your healthy body and maintaining beauty.
Efficacy of different medicinal herbs
- Citron: contains vitamin C three times as much as lemon and orange, which makes it highly effective in preventing and treating cold and the material in citron called ‘hesperidin’ protects capillary and helps prevent stroke as part of cerebrovascular disorders
- Chinese matrimony vine: Long-term consumption of Chinese matrimony vine strengthens your muscle and bone, revitalizes your body and slows down the aging process, extending your longevity. It is also highly effective in promoting blood circulation and treating high blood pressure, low blood pressure, and constipation.
- Jasmine bath: The scent of Jasmine is effective in improving skin elasticity, and treating endocrine system disorders such as cold constitution, stress ulcer etc.
- Ginseng bath: Oriental medicine society says ginseng bath warms up your body and is effective in relieving fatigue and shoulder discomfort, and treating cold.
- Coffee bath: Taking a coffee bath refreshes your mind due to caffeine in coffee. Coffee beans contain fat that helps soften you skin.
- Mugwort bath: Mugwort bath helps stop neuralgia. It is especially effective in treating heat rash, grass poison, shoulder discomfort, backache, neuralgia, rheumatism, sore muscles and gout. It also increases basic body temperature, which makes it ideal for women who complain of cold hands and feet or leukorrhea.
- Pine leaf bath: Pine tree leaves are known as wild ginseng on a tree. They boost brain functions, reinforces heart and prevents arteriosclerosis.
- Rice wine bath: Wine bath makes alcohol absorbed into skin to protect your body, promote metabolism, recover from fatigue and prevent cold. It is also effective in treating shoulder discomfort, backache, skin vitalization and detoxification.
- Herb bath: Combined with mineral water beneficial to skin health, herb bath provides aroma therapy, which is effective to discharge bodily waste or oil accumulated in pores and to expand blood vessels to recover from fatigue and speed up blood circulation
How to use
- Repeat the process of shower-> sauna -> hot bath -> herbal tonic bath(5-10 minutes)-> rest on jade bed to obtain the optimal effect.
- Please note that oriental medicinal herbs may irritate sensitive or damaged skin.
In general, heat bath expands blood vessels to facilitate transfer of blood containing oxygen and other nutrition to muscles, promote immunity and to improve blood circulation. Heated bath with excessive temperature is greatly effective in recovering from fatigue.
Note, however, that staying in heated bath for a long time may excessively looses nerve cells and muscles, making you feel exhausted. Keep bath time moderate and safe for your body.
- Effective in relaxing muscles, promoting blood circulation and metabolism
- Effective in killing pain, inhibiting secreting gastric acid and in treating arthritis, rheumarthritis, gastritis, and gastric ulcer
How to use
- Restrict the time of each bathing session to 10 minutes.
- Patients with high blood pressure, cardiac infarction, and/or stroke are strictly banned from taking the plunge.
This sauna features aroma therapeutic mist at a moderate temperature unlike hot sauna, which helps with cardiorespiratory activities and tranquilizes your mind and body.
Aroma essential oils boast of special treatment effect, which is expressed as the ‘energy or hormone of plant’. It helps restoring balance of your body by reinvigorating it and treating diseases, especially bronchial disorders as well as skin vitality.
Indulge yourself into aroma wet sauna and foot massage to relive chronic fatigue and stress and to maintain healthy skin and body.
- Sterilization (excellent natural antioxidant.)
- Natural immunity booster, stimulating, relieve mental and physical fatigue, relaxation: stress/tense relief, insomnia
- Highly effective in anti-aging of your skin by preventing cell membranes from being oxidized
- Aphrodisiac effect – Effective in treating depression, hysteria, sexual imbalance
- Cell restoration: excellent in skin care and cosmetics
How to use
- Restrict the time of each bathing session to 15 to 20 minutes per attempt.
Salt has long been regarded as the origin of life and is rapidly penetrated into our body to expand pores, through which bodily waste is discharged, softening your skin.
Himalayan salt cleansed by sun and natural wind is rich in minerals and is effective in whitening, moisturizing and revitalizing your skin.
Apply salt in sauna all over your body to get cellulite treatment and your clogged blood vessels will open and swollen body will be relieved.
- Far-infrared radiation emitted from salt helps treat women’s diseases, constipation, and stress while revitalizing your mind and body.
How to use
- Restrict the time of each bathing session to 15 to 20 minutes.
- Make sure to take a shower and remove sweat before taking bath.
Jade, which is regarded as exclusive property of royal family or aristocrats as a symbol of wealth and honor, contains 45 minerals, calcium, magnesium and chlorophyll. It is known to have healing effect just by carrying it, according to old medical literatures, including Donguibogam(Principles and Practice of Eastern Medicine), Bonchogangmok (comprehensive botanical list) and Yangmyeongsul.
Jade reduces the temperature of cerebrum, stabilizes its pressure and has the effect of messaging brain nerve.
In addition, minerals contained in jade, including sodium chloride and silicate promote digestion and optimize the functions of ductless gland, thereby expediting secretion of hormones.
- Activates bio-energy by discharging vigor of nature
- Emits massive amount of negative ions.
- Enhances natural healing capacity along with resistance from harmful substances.
- Highly effective in eliminating foul odor, sterilizing and giving out fragrance.(40 times more than regular stones)
- Increase oxygen and circulates clean blood
- Relieves pain and reduces stress.
How to use
- This is designed to give you relaxation and rest after sauna and taking bath.